Friday, July 2, 2010

First Cross Country Solo!

Got up early to be at KTTA at 8 AM. Great weather, I enjoyed the bike trip and even more the flight from KTTA to Siler City. Touch and go and I'm on my way back for a total of .8 hour logged. Nobody in the sky (that I could see), the Rotax humming, the temperature confortable, I could not ask for more. Life is good!
This evening I will take my rivet squeezer to the EAA builders meeting, hoping for some guidance on how to use it. The instructions provided by Avery are clearly not intended at first time builders.

2 comments:

  1. You got instructions with the rivet squeezer? Wow! I don't think anything came with mine from Avery. I wasn't too confident about using it, too. And it is still quite a tiring job to squeeze AD4 rivets with it, but I haven't encountered too many to do at once so far and it is manageable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and, congrats for your 1st XC flight!

    ReplyDelete