Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Section 9 - Stabilator Completed

Here is the finished product:


The rod sticking out is the counterbalance arm with its weights resting on the chair. Missing are the two anti-servo tabs that were built previously but not installed yet at this stage.


Surprisingly and notwithstanding the complexity of this component, I faced little challenges and had to drill-out just a few pop rivets (no solid rivets, thank God!). I think that there is a step missing in the instructions somewhere, although I may be wrong. I summarized this issue in the following picture which shows the instruction page with my notes:




If anyone who has been through the stabilator has a comment about this missed hole, I would love to here from you in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment