Saturday, December 3, 2011

Open Shop for EAA 1114

I put the wings on for the second time to show my RV-12 to my fellow EAA Chapter 1114 members. I enjoyed exercising some "bragging rights" after one and a half year of building (although I also learned to eat lots of humble pie during this period). We were fortunate to have a wonderful weather for December and I got all the help I needed to move my stuff around. I think that this initiative to open builder's workshop for our chapter's members is a great motivator both for builders and for members who wish to start building one day. One reason among many others that chapter 1114 is among the most dynamic EAA chapters in the country.






1 comment:

  1. I've been following your Blog for some time now. It's really neat to see it coming together so nicely! I hope to build an RV-12 too and your updates are keeping me excited and focused on getting all the "other" projects finished so that I can begin this chapter in my life someday in the distant future. Thanks for making your blog public and I'll keep watching and rooting you on as you build!

    ReplyDelete