Saturday, July 23, 2011

RV-12 Builder's Web Sites

I don't think this list exists anywhere. I built it by going through every RV-12 Builder Site I was able to locate. A long and cumbersome task that I am happy to share with you.
This July 2011 update added a few flying RV-12 and remove failed links.
Let me know about updates I missed, please!

Means this baby is flying!





As of February 2, 2011 there were 500 RV-12 Kits sold and 115 RV-12 Flying.
Not all builders have a web site but there is a list with pictures of some the RV-12s now Flying here


2 comments:

  1. You have a good list here. You might add our site with the title "Jennings County High School Eagle's Nest Project." The address is mykitlog.com/bobkelly We just attached the tailcone, so we are well into it, and WILL be at Oshkosh in 2012. The kids are doing great work!

    Bob Kelly, Chief Mentor, JCHS Eagle's Nest Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to update regularly from now. As you will read, just looking at pictures of the bus over the past few months, made me ill with worry so have kept away.
    SRAC Interstate Trailer Hire

    ReplyDelete