Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Page 21-13 & 14: I'm in control!


Page 21-13: Another nice riveting run with nutplates and all kinds if rivets. One missed nutplate that forced to drill out the AN 426, easy! Just watch out that the rivet is going through the nutplate hole!









Page 21-14
Here things get interesting.

Inserting the two washers on each side of the control column mount assembly is a challenge because of the tight space. The solution: glue the 2 washers with super glue, then you have only one super washer to slide in. The instruction is not very helpful with their suggestion to use tabs (what is it?) or tape - give me a break!









Here is the tight space where you can see my super washers











As far as I am concerned, I'm happy with the result.
The control column is secured.

Yes, now I am in control!

No comments:

Post a Comment